Thank you for visiting our site. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE – because Art a Vital part of Culture, gives Power to the Human Voice, able to influence Change. We need your help, in order to make this world, our home, a better place to live in.
There are many ways you can help us achieve these goals:
- By buying artworks from our collection
- By renting the artworks for your events, company and your home,
- By directly supporting an artist project as a co-producer or Art Angel
- By purchasing our catering services for your company, private events or a special family dining experience.
- By temporarily offering your office/home space to our artists, so they can use it for producing works and as an exhibition venue – and with this directly inspiring your work force and or home environment – while at the same time contributing to making this world a better place through culture.
- By purchasing an artist ticket for them to travel for research purposes
- By purchasing artists materials
- By hosting an artist at your home for a short period of time
- By inviting our artists to give workshops at your work place, institution or school
- By sharing our work to your friends
- You can also help us make a difference by donating money to the Thamgidi Foundation: Bank details: Rabo Bank, Account number: NL44 RABO 0142 0823 41 BIC code: RABONL2U
Image courtesy of the artist, Mario Macilau, All rights reserved!
Your support, will make it possible for us to:
- Stopping Human Suffering, caused by: War, Climate and or other forms of Migration, Social divides and Poverty.
- Give us the means to fight against Climate Change, so we can inspire and help create Ecologically conscious Societies as Change begins in the Mind
- In Building Sustainable Solutions from the people by the people, One community at a time.
- Heal the world through the unremitting power of Culture, because your voice matters.
Image courtesy of the artist, Rob Sweere, all rights reserved!
Opportunity to re-shape the current state of our world:
Are you an art enthusiast, an Owner of a Company with space that can be used by artists? Do you have a Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, or Cruise Ship with spare rooms that we can temporarily use as Studio spaces. Do you know of people/municipals with Empty Buildings, Greenhouses, Churches, Farms or Warehouses interested in having them temporarily transformed to Exhibition/Creative spaces? Or you maybe have a Home with spare rooms that can be used by artists as living space.
We at IFAA are looking for all kinds of support from Buildings we can temporarily use as productions spaces and or spontaneous pop up events, to Restaurants/Super markets that can provide meals for artists, as well as Municipals, that welcome temporal occupation of public spaces for engaging with the urban environment and Farmers/land owners that can allow us to temporarily use their spaces for exhibitions, public space interventions and land art projects, in a way that directly connects with and creates an appreciate of nature.
We are also looking for individuals who are interested in helping artists in the realization of their projects and welcome partnerships with companies large and small that want to Support the Production of Artists works.
Opportunity to become an IFAA Patron:
IFAA is looking for Global citizens with a passion for Art and the means to enable creators. Benefits of being an IFAA patron includes attending Official Exhibition Openings, Exclusive VIP Invitations to exhibition previews with the Artistic Director, Meet the Artists VIP Dinner, a free catalogue, mention on all IFAA publications, Artists Studios visits and a thank you gift from IFAA Collector’s HUB.
If you would like to get involved in one or more of the above, we are happy to discuss Partnership Opportunities with you.
For more information, please send us a mail to: email@example.com
IFAA Artistic Director